So far in Argentina;
- While eating dinner tonight, we were eaten alive by mosquitoes. The food was amazing, but we won’t remember it because of the mosquitoes.
- Martine and Morgane (and I) still don’t have our suitcases. Uhh, this is not good.
- We explored Rosario some more today.
- There are lots of stray/ wild dogs- we call them Perros. They like us. We also like them.
- Racing starts tomorrow- check PatinCarrera’s page for updates and results.
Here’s are more pictures from the Pan American Championships in Rosario, Argentina;